Check out what you could win
It's easy to PLAY 4
We all have those lucky three- and four-digit numbers...
- PLAY 3 is a daily numbers game. You pick any three-digit number and choose a bet type.
- PLAY 4 is a daily numbers game. You pick any four-digit number and choose a bet type.
PLAY 4: Play your lucky four-digit number
See PLAY 4 in action [click to enter enhanced Flash version]
- Mark your drawing time: DAY, NIGHT or BOTH (remember to use blue or black ink or a pencil). No DAY drawing on Sunday.
- Mark the number of drawings you want to enter, up to seven. To enter today's drawing only, leave this section blank.
- If you want to enter future drawings, mark one or more days, up to a week in advance.
- You can play up to five games on each playslip. For each game you want to play, it's as easy as ...
- Mark four numbers, one in each column, from 0 to 9.
- If you make a mistake, mark the VOID box and use the next game panel; don't erase.
- If you want the computer to pick numbers for you, mark the Quick Pick box.
- Mark the amount you want to bet: 50¢ or $1.
- Mark the bet type you want:
Straight: Play any 4-digit number. Must match winning numbers exactly.
Box: Play any 4-digit number. Must match winning numbers in any order.
Straight/Box: Combines a 50¢ Straight bet and a 50¢ Box bet for a number on the same ticket. The combined wager is $1.
Combination: The same as 4, 6, 12 or 24 Straight bets, multiplied by the bet amount.
Check out what you could win with each bet type.
- To enter your PLAY 4 bets, give your completed playslip to the Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues your tickets. Your Retailer will tell you the total amount. Hold on to your tickets; you'll need them if you win!
- Remember to always check your ticket before leaving the Retailer location.